Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow What A Show - Atlanta Housewives !

If you watched The Real Housewives Of Atlanta , You were in for a treat . Those of you who didn't see the show watch the rerun. Kim Zolciak and Myleik her assistance met with two event planners. With Kim's birthday near, since Kandi Burruss was only two days away ,Kim decided to include Kandi in the big birthday bash that she was having. Kim Stated that she and kandi have the same friends in the music industry and thought it would be a good idea. "I really wanted to thank Kandi For "Tardy For The Party"! Kim says. Kim ,stated "That the invitations will only go out to people who have stuck by her" , she has no time for arguments and drama . "I don't play like sheree ,invite people and don't let them in". Kandi Had agreed and that was that. End of story. Kandi ,"let a friend have a party in my guest house ,a couple of weeks later somebody broke in my guest house stole all of my Golden Platinum Plaques". She's reordered them now it's time to put them back. Kandi is coming back, she loves to preform and is eager to do her thing again. You go kandi, you know you haven't lost your touch ! NENE , tells lisa, that she was tripin out over the fact that her and kim were argueing over the song. "Kim and I, were alltogehter with this song and as soon, as kim has Kandi to do it for her she has been looking at me funny and it seems that she doesn't like me ". stated NeNe. Lisa , was in the middle ,she likes them both so she was not gonna choose a side . "A lot of weak women are bothered by me anyway " states nene. "I Know that kim and her are having a party and I not interested" says nene to lisa. "I don't wanna be around someone thatI can't be cool with" Nene says to lisa. Lisa says "She's not going to the party " "That Kim is a dirty low down monkey with a wig on ". "Kim is a monster" nene, tells lisa. Nene really feels bad that kim used her and threw her away after she has no use for her . Nene Looks like so is really pissed off and probably can't wait to tell her off. Kim had her birthday party, Tardy For The Party was finally played. Kim thanked Kandi for all her support and was glad that they are friends. Kim showed off her Huge ring that BIG POPPA gave her . How are you gonna accept a ring kim, when Big Poppa is still Married. You figure it out OK and then let me know. But all the same good luck. Sheree, finally asked Dwight,to help her with her fashion show he has a lot of experience putting together fashion shows. "Is she is going to fight me about hair (hair is my speciality ) it's gonna be another fashion show with out fashion " states Dwight. It's going to be awful. Sheree, left Dwight in charge. Oh he will have fun with that. Kandi, is back she preformed and the guest had a ball. She is definitely not out of her element. Kim and Big Poppa are finally back together again.! So ladies , He is definitely off the market. Kim didn't,show up at Kandi's Preformance and Kandi was wondering what happened . I guess this is what NENE, meant when she told kandi. that she will find out how kim really is Holla!

No comments: