Friday, October 16, 2009

Eliza Dushku and Rick Fox Confirm relationship



Ms Dollhouse herself Eliza Dushku has  finally reported  that she is dating former L.A. Laker, Rick Fox. “What a hunk he is” reports a source . Rick, who was once married to Actress,Singer Vanessa Williams  the two  have a daughter . Here rick and eliza are seen  here  a few weeks ago at a Fashion Show. The benefit  was  for the Susan G. Komen Foundation.  Rick and Eliza  were seen for months together but neither ever commented on their relationship. I guess they would like to keep it a secret. At least there won’t be a quickie marriage between the two.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I think polite post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this great post wow... it's very

wonderful