Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gabourey Sidibe Graces Ebony Magazine For March

I’m pretty sure most of you have seen the movie Precious. One of the stars of the show is Gabourey Sidibe. Even though she only has one movie role under her belt, her performance in the movie precious has earned her a nomination for an Academy award. Ebony Magazine has her on the front cover for the March 2010 issue. Now that’s what I call classy and stardom. Gabby as she is affectionately known shows an inner strength that we would all love to call our own. She has that freedom that I can do anything be anybody and still come out to be me. Here’s a quote from Gabby and she says it like this.” I wake up with myself every morning, so the only opinion that really matters is mine”, and this is on page 110. That’s right Gabby, only your opinion really matters when it comes down to being who you are and this is a good inner strength that we all need. Wishing Gabby much success in her film and we hope that she will have many other roles that will show a positive strength, all it really takes is some prayer and some determination and love from others.

No comments: