Saturday, December 5, 2009

ABC's Sits Down with Chris Brown

We all know about R&B singer Rihanna 2020 interview with Diane Sawyer. Now ABC aired Chris Browns 2020 interview with Robin Roberts last night. Chris and Robin sat down and stood up for what his song has meant to him. The name of his song is called “Changed Man”. This song which leaked online shortly after he wrote it. It was reported that Rihanna didn’t hear the song. According to Brown himself she did hear the song and she cried. Chris shares that he played the song shortly after his assault on her this would result in her being overcome with emotion. Chris Brown shares, “she knows I’m so sorry”. I’m not trying to call her a Liar,but after I wrote the song I did play it for her and she was really emotional about it. Chris Brown shares, I am really trying hard to mend the broken pieces I am giving my all. Thanks for Gossiponthis .

No comments: