Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I thought it was a joke : Lamar 's Baby Mama Drama

If your the ex-fiancee, of Lamar Odom, you would be surprised to hear about the upcoming quickie wedding that is about to take place between Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom. His baby mama is Liza Morales. They began dating at the tender age of 17, they've had three children together: Destiny , 11 Lamar Jr.,7, and Jayden, who died of SIDS at age 7 months in 2006. The high school love birds split two years ago. Lisa tells E!News that "it's really ,really shocking to me "Everybody and I mean Everybody is just shocked by this". Some of this surprise may come lisa's experience eight years ago when the L.A. Lakers player popped the question to Lisa. "We never tied the knot" says Morales. Lisa didn't hear about the wedding directly, either. "I did'nt believe it because someone sent me a text message so I thought it was a joke" she admits. I knew that Lamar and Khloe were dating and like everyone else that saw them together . That's how I found out. Morales, who resides in New York City with the two children, says that Destiny has met the E! star, but Lamar"chose not to". The family will not be making a last-minute trip to California to witness the I Do's Lisa did mention this "Lamar has to focus his relationship with his children before he can think about bring Khloe around" !

No comments: